The Dying to Talk Project is recruiting ambassadors aged between 14-19 in Bradford and Wolverhampton!
Why join the project?
- You get paid for your time- don’t worry if you are in school, we work flexibly.
- Great experience for your CV.
- No previous experience required.
- You will be making a difference.
Ambassador job description (£7.50ph, up to approx. 80 hours, March – December 2021)
Ambassadors recruited as part of the Dying to Talk project will:
- Work as a team with other young people.
- Go into local schools to help other young people have conversations around death, dying and bereavement.
- Help us with a ‘Festival of the Dead’ event in either Bradford or Wolverhampton.
- Help us promote the Dying to Talk project.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated to help others.
- Hours are flexible- we can work around your school hours.
- Don’t worry if you haven’t done anything like this before- we will support you!
Interested in applying? Fill out an application form (Available below), and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!